Concord, New South Wales

Here is an up date the that very rare O'ring that cannot be found anywhere in Australia, now ASTRAL POOLS head office manager tells me the part has to come from somewhere overseas and I have to wait another month, or I can buy the complete filter part NOW for about $400.00!...which they have in stock...

the O'ring is about $12.00, so I asked if they could take that o'ring part out of the new filter for me so I can get my pool water back in good condition, but they said no it can't be done!! not their policy what ever that means..

so I have to keep putting liquid chlorine in to stop it going green....I will never buy anything from this Australian Company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ackybreaky69 stated that there is a room for improvement of not at all happy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of astralpool shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. AstralPool needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned astralpool shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at AstralPool.

Had an Experience with AstralPool?

Comments